Have you ever wondered....?
- Where does the hawk or waterbird count take place?
- What is the best time to see raptors overhead or crossing the Straits?
- What is the best migration weather?
- What should I bring with me to the watch site?
- How do I know one raptor from another?
Special COVID-19 instructions for our guests:
Please respect our paid contractors, volunteers, and other guests by respecting their personal space. Even though we are outdoors, please exercise caution because not everyone will have had vaccines. Keep yourself and everyone there healthy.
We have the answers!
To find the locations of our count sites.
To find the best weather conditions for migration.
To learn the best time to visit and what to bring to the watch sites.
To find a place to stay overnight.