MSRW will host the Owl Banding and Star evening event on Saturday, April 15 at Headlands International Dark Sky Park in Mackinaw City. Limited space is available. We will target Northern Saw-whet Owls. Learning about owls will alternate with sessions on “Making Friends Among Stars.” This event will be held regardless of the weather. To support the owl research, a donation to MSRW of $15 per person is requested. To learn more and register, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
where can i buy dapoxetine in nigeria Straits Area Audubon Society, Tara Buehler & Ed Pike to host Owl Prowl!
Saturday March 11, 2017 at 5:45pm at the Pigeon River Country State Forest Field Office on Twin Lakes Rd in Vanderbilt, MI
Families… come join us as we listen for owl calls on a night before a full moon! We’ll have refreshments available and kids’ activities (such as: dissecting an owl pellet and making a craft item) starting at 5:45 p.m. The main event for all ages will start an hour later at 6:45 p.m. We will be outside for about an hour walking a trail and listening for owls (weather dependent) so dress appropriately! Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Limited to 30 people. order propecia online cheap RSVP by contacting Tara Buehler at email@example.com or calling (989-983-4101)
Directions: to office from I-75 (GPS directions often do not lead you there)
- Coming from the North on I-75, turn left (east) onto Mill St. and head over the overpass
- Coming from the South on I-75, turn right (east) onto Mill St.
- Go 0.5 miles and turn left (east) onto E Main St. (at the yellow flashing light). After 0.5 miles E Main St. will turn into E Sturgeon Valley Rd., continue onward)
- Go 11 miles on E Sturgeon Valley Rd. to the intersection of Twin Lakes Rd.
- Turn left (north) onto Twin Lakes Rd.
- Continue for 1 mile, the office will be on the left
This event could not be held without the help from Ed Pike with the Mackinac Straits Raptor Watch, the Pigeon River Country Association, Headwaters Land Conservancy, Michigan DNR, and Huron Pines AmeriCorps. Thank you!
Straits Area Audubon Society: www.straitsareaaudubon.org